Do you have weekend classes / 1 to 1 (Private Training)?
- Some of our courses include one-on-one instruction. It is, however, depending on trainer availability. When compared to public open classes, 1 to 1 lessons are more expensive.
What are the differences between In-House and Public Training?
- In-house training is provided exclusively for your groups at your business location. The content of the course can be customized, and the training can be done on a project basis.
- Public training is conducted at our computer lab on a fixed date for the public. Participants come from a variety of organisations and backgrounds. The course content is set in stone and cannot be changed.
Do you provide food and drinks during the Public Training?
- Yes, meals and refreshment will be provided throughout the training. If you have specific dietary requirements, please email to [email protected] 3 days before your training date.
- Coffee, tea, filtered water and snacks are available all time.
How many participants can I send for In-House training?
- It's unlimited. In-house training will be held at your facility.
- You can send as many people as you wish, however we recommend a maximum of 30 people so that everyone can concentrate during the session.
How many participants should I send for public training?
- There is no minimum or maximum number of people for public training. You are welcome to attend the public training on your own, or you can bring your colleagues. The price will be based on a per person basis.
How to register?
- For Public Training, you can register through our website www.tarsoft.co or email to [email protected] for further assistance.
- For In-House Training, please contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with the quotations.
Discounts & Voucher
Can I get any discount if send less or more than 10 pax (In-House Training)?
- We don't limit the number of people who can attend In-House Training. The cost is determined by the number of days spent with an unlimited number of participants.
- Therefore, there is no discount. All of our pricing is set in stone and includes all charges.
Are there any early bird discounts?
- Our prices are fixed. Therefore no discount is provided.
How do I pay?
- Online Banking, CDM Cash Transfer, Cheque, Cash, and Government LO are all acceptable methods of payment.
- For payment by cheque, there are processing service charges – to avoid these fees, you must deposit the check with our bank and send a banking slip to us. Please visit our office to make a cash payment.
Can I pay on the first day of the training (Public Training)?
- Unfortunately, we don’t take walk-in payment but we do take a deposit to book your seat and full payment should be made two-three days prior to the start of instruction. This will make it easier for us to plan our meals and training sessions.
- For our training, there are a limited number of seats available. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
When is the last day to pay?
- You should pay as soon as possible to ensure your seat. At the very least, three days prior to the training should be allowed.
I'm from the government, what is the payment method?
- Payment is possible through a Government Local Order (LO). You can also pay using any of the other accepted methods.
Where is the public training conducted?
- The public training will be held at Tarsoft Sdn Bhd, Block G-1-131, Plaza Jelutong, No. 5C, Persiaran Gerbang Utama, Bukit Jelutong, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- During the training, training kits, learning tools, meals, and drinks will be given.
Where is the In-House class conducted?
- In-House Training can be conducted at your location at any time. The acceptance of the date and location is subject to our approval.
Can I bring my own device?
- Yes, you're more than welcome to bring your own device. However, please let us know ahead of time since you may need to install software.
- Participants in the Public Training will get training kits and teaching material.
Certificate & Examination
Do we get a certification after the end of the training?
- Yes, of course!. Those who successfully completed their training will get a Certificate of Achievement. In addition, we provide professional training with certifying agencies such as Google and Microsoft, which provide credentials.
Do you have an exam for (any) training?
- For part of the professional training, we have an exam with certification authorities like Google or Microsoft. Exams are not required.
What is HRDF?
- Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) is a government agency under the Ministry of Human Resources through the Human Resources Development Berhad Act, 2001. Employers who are registered and/or incorporated in Malaysia, and are registered with the HRDF are eligible to apply for training grants (financial assistance) to finance all or most of the “allowable costs“ of employee training.
How to claim with HRDF?
- You need to check with your HR if your company is a HRDF registered company in order to get HRDF support.
- If you are not, you can register as a HRDF registered company. But if your company is a HRDF registered company, you can apply and claim for the training grant online.
- Please contact HRDF for any further questions regarding HRDF claim.
- All claims are subject to approval by HRDF.
Are all your training classes HRDF claimable?
- Yes, all of our training classes are HRDF claimable. The claim is subject to approval.
What is SST?
- SST comprises two legislative acts: the Sales Tax Act 2018, levied on taxable goods that are imported into, or manufactured in Malaysia; and the Service Tax Act 2018 on selected prescribed service providers. The components of SST are a sales tax of 10% and a service tax of 6%.
When will the SST be effective?
- SST implementation at Tarsoft Sdn Bhd effective 1st April 2021. Training and services provided by Tarsoft Sdn Bhd will include SST at a standard rate of 6% which will be on the invoice issued from 1st April 2021 onwards.
Name of the Business: Tarsoft Sdn Bhd
SST Registration Number: B16-2103-32000023
Who will be charged on SST?
- According to the Service Tax Act 2018, all Tarsoft Sdn Bhd customers, including non-Malaysian customers with a billing address in Malaysia, would be taxed 6% Service Tax for any services rendered after April 1, 2021 for which payment is given prior to service delivery.
Refund & Rescheduling
What if I cannot attend the training?
- If you are unable to attend the scheduled training, please let us know right away. You can either find a replacement or request to attend the next training session.
- Tarsoft Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time due to the insufficient participant or trainer unavailability or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.