Programming for Beginners
What should you know before start programming?
As a beginner who doesn’t know where to start if they want to be in the programming field, this is for you.
It is just a guidelines for you along with your journey. Let’s focus on what you should do:
- Pick a language you want to learn
- Know what tools should be use.
- Focus on learning the basic things in programming.
- Learn how to Google errors correctly – understand the errors
- Join online class and meetups/events.
- Build your first projects
In this video its explain basic structure for programming that you should learn first before getting into the real environment of coding.
Let’s yourself questions this:
- What’s is variable?
- What’s is loop, array,
- How conditions work?
- How many function use in programming?
Platforms where you can learn programming for a beginners:
- codefinity (Python)
For more details and information you can watch the video below, happy watching!!