Covid-19 Work Arrangements
Hello to all Respected Committee / Client,
We at Tarsoft Sdn Bhd are announcing that, as part of our ongoing commitment to the safety of our communities, employees, and clients, a large portion of our team will be required to work remotely under the National Recovery Plan (NRP).
With this continued “work-from-home” arrangement – we would like to assure that our services will remain available, reliable and resilient. We will continue to follow the guidance from the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Our new measures to manage the risks arising from COVID-19 are as follows:
- Encourage our employees to work from home where possible
- Encourage virtual meetings internally and externally to minimize face-to-face meet ups
- Names and contact of attendees for face-to-face meetings will be recorded
- Implement all necessary precautions as per MOH guidelines (usage of hand sanitizers, disinfection at work areas, entry records for contact tracing, social distancing etc.)
- Encourage and implement good hygiene practices among our teams
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency at our office areas
Because the current COVID-19 pandemic is continually changing, we will continue to monitor the situation and take further precautions as needed.