Cancellation & Refund Policy
We understand that plans change from time to time. Please notify us at [email protected] if you are unable to attend a class or workshop. Refunds will be issued in accordance with the following policies. We aim to maintain the best quality standards and we guarantee your satisfaction with all we do at Tarsoft Sdn Bhd.
Policy A applies to all Tarsoft’s courses.
1.Cancellations prior to the course
- We will reimburse the full cost if you are unable to attend the course and request a refund prior to the commencement.
2. Withdrawals during the workshop
- If you don’t see the tremendous value you expected in our product, and you wish to withdraw within one hour, we will proceed with a 100% refund – no questions asked.
However, once you have attended more than one hour of the workshop, you will not be eligible for any refund.
3. Transferring to a new batch
- You can change your batch at any moment before the workshop starts at no extra cost.
- If you are unable to continue or complete the workshop for any reason, we will be pleased to place you in a different batch of the same course at no additional charge.
Policy B applies to all Tarsoft’s Courses.
For any cancellations by participants prior to the course.
Hours prior to course date
% Refund you will receive
More than 48 hours
No extra charges
48 Hours or within
No extra charges
Policy C applies to all E-Learning Programs of Tarsoft. Cancellations would be permitted as per:
Duration of E-learning videos viewed
% Refund you will receive
Is transfer to another E-Learning course permitted?
Less than 30 Minutes
More than 30 Minutes
If you wish to extend access to an e-learning program, please write to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to extend the program for a maximum period of one month. For extension beyond a month, you would need to pay 50% of the course price.
- All cancellation, rescheduling and substitution requests must be notified to us by email at [email protected]
- You are not eligible for refunds, if you have accessed and downloaded the course material.
- All refunds will be credited back to your account within 10-15 business days of the refund request.
- Refunds or credits for rescheduling the training cannot be issued for non-attendance.
- Tarsoft may modify its refund policy at any time without notice, provided however that the refund policy in effect at the time of any transaction shall apply to such purchase despite any subsequent change in such policy.
- If you do not notify in writing about your cancellation or reschedule, or do not attend the training, you would not be offered a refund, nor the option to reschedule.
- Cancellations or rescheduling by Tarsoft
- Tarsoft reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Tarsoft is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class.
- You will not be charged for the training and will be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per your preference.
- Laravel course
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching.
There are a number of PHP frameworks that help make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.
Tarsoft training programme brings you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features.
You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters. A superb inversion of control container, expressive migration system, and tightly integrated unit testing support give you the tools you need to build any application with which you are tasked.
Register Laravel training at Tarsoft and learn how to design highly scalable websites from scratch from our highly qualified and well-experienced trainers at a reasonable cost.
- What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:
- The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
- How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
- How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
- Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption or decryption
- How to deploy third party service into the application
- Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.Tar