CMOS - Campaign Monitoring System
CMOS — CMOS IS AN ELECTION CAMPAIGN MONITORING SYSTEM. THIS SYSTEM ALLOWS USERS TO LOG IN, MANAGE TEAMS AND EVEN UPDATE REPORTS.
The objective of this system is to enable users to store data in the system systematically. It also helps users to monitor reports more easily and also to update information systematically. The system allows users to manage relevant information such as elections, zones, parties, parliaments and so on.
This is example of user level for CMOS
- Manage user information
- Manage election information
- Manage zone information.
- Manage parliamentary information.
- Manage dun information.
- Manage party information – except delete records.
- Manage monitoring information.
- Manage team information.
- Manage user information
- Manage category sections (except delete records)
- View Parliament and State Assembly information.
- Manage team information – can add & subtract team members.
- View the list and contents and delete records for monitoring reports and Police/MACC reports.
- Download each report.
- View team information and team member respectively
- Manage monitoring report information as well as Police/MACC reports.
- Download monitoring reports and Police/MACC reports.
The existing challenges were solved by updating the features and functionalities of the website. We carefully designed the website by considering all the needs and preferences for all of the users.
REAL TIME LIMITATIONS
System will become too packed when it is online. As it was only once a while so the system is not much optimized for high traffic.
We have been given standard attachment for this system. As an example, a picture. When edit it and change it too much it will overflows. So, we need to fix it as soon as possible when this happens.
SOFTWARE THAT WE USED
THE EXTENT OF OUR INVOLVEMENT
The synergistic efforts of UI/UX Designers, Developers, and QA Experts would result in a scalable, user-friendly, and robust app meeting all the customer’s requirements.
Through in-depth research, we have designed the visual part and flow of the application focussing on the user’s needs. We design creative cloud apps for UI/UX with consistent and smooth performance.
It is the conversion of user experience elements into working applications that are intuitive with the most essential features like tracking of orders, real-time deliveries, push notification, etc
We do continuous testing to ensure complete optimization and responsiveness. The QA team makes sure that the app sustains 1 million user bases in the competitive platform.
It is the process of making an application live in stores in one go, without any reruns. Many tools help in automating tasks, integrating code tests to build packaging and deployment.